MVP Landscaping LLC has four long-term goals, each having its own tactics which helps to strive toward the bigger goals.
Long-term Goal #1 - Improved Neighborhood Safety
- Short-term: Diverting young adults from destructive/illicit activities by providing them with opportunities for career and skill development.
Long-term Goal #2 - Neighborhood Revitalization and Beautification
- Short-term: Shifting perceptions: Of those outside of the inner city, regarding under-served communities, current residents, and natives. By promoting confidence, pride, and faith of inner-city residents, in their God-given abilities and capacity to affect change in their communities and in their own lives.
- Short-term goal: promoting neighborhood pride by improving the physical appearance of individual properties and shared space.
Long-term Goal #3 - Talent Development & Retention
- Short-term: Sparking the spirit of entrepreneurship and civic responsibility through developing business acumen and a sense if ownership.
- Short-term: Producing indigenous leaders through creating a thriving culture of mentorship and volunteerism where high school and collegiate students return to contribute to initiatives that once benefited them.
Long-term Goal #4 - Character and Spiritual Development
- Short-term: Building a strong biblical foundation by planting and sowing seeds of the gospel and modeling spiritual principals and moral values.
- Short –term: Instilling sound values and ethnics, including: discipline, diligence, hard work, resilience and a standard of excellence.